Second Webinar on the New EU Organic Regulation: Key Changes for Organic Producer Groups
IFOAM – Organics International together with FIBL, IFOAM – Organics Europe, and leading experts in the field are developing guidance to explain the implications of the new EU Organic Regulation for producer groups worldwide.
This second webinar hosted by IFOAM – Organics International summarises the fundamental changes for a certified group’s composition, size, and legal set-up. It will also provide an overview of the new Internal Control Systems (ICS) requirements and the organic production rules applicable to producer groups in countries outside the EU.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 27th of June, 15:00 – 17:00 CEST in English and will be moderated by Vladyslav Zhmailo and Sara Anselmi, Policy and Guarantee Coordinators from IFOAM – Organics International. The webinar will be presented by Florentine Meinshausen, Project Manager, Department International Cooperation and all participants may access the webinar after the registration using the ZOOM link.
- Introduction to new EU organic regulation
- Brief summary of key changes: Legal entity, composition and size of the group
- Brief summary of key changes: External Control of Groups
- Overview of the new ICS requirements
- Overview of organic production rules for groups in third countries
- IFOAM – Organics International’s and FIBL’s project work in group certification